cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Thanks dude....

Hi there, I have 2 iphones on my account spending roughly £90 a month, are there any offers for a reduced price or free ipad2 available for me? Have been looking to order one, but the prices are just too high for me on the Vodafone website.

Thanks,

Lee 🙂

Hi mutleyp1,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our eForum.

I’ve sent you an email, if you can hit reply with the information I’ve requested we’ll be in touch to discuss all the options available and hopefully get you a lovely new iPad2 sooner than you think. :smileytongue:

Best Wishes.

Ian

Web Relations Team

Thanks Ian, I will get that sent off to you as soon as possible 🙂

Iam wanting someone to look into my order as well ive been waiting nearly 2 weeks iam not impressed with Vodafone at all

Hi

I have 2 mobile phone contracts with voda, would i be eligible for the free ipad 2 offer ?.

If so could you please forward me the details.

thanks

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hello,

I have 2 iiphones and a blackberry on contract.

Can you send me details of the iPad deal please?

Thanks,

Ross.

I currently have 3 contracts, 2 x iphone £45PM 1 x BB £25PM, can i get some kind of good deal on this?

Hi

im interested in this offer, have 2 phones and a netbook.

Amanda

Hi amanda231770,

Thanks very much for your post and welcome to the forum. I’ve sent an email to your registered email address.

If you could reply with the requested information, then we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to see what we can offer you. It’s a very small team and we’re very popular at the moment, but we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team