cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi everyone is this offer still available i have 3 contracts in my name and am really interested any mods got any info please forward it much appreciated

Hi bizmark84

Welcome to the eForum :Laughing_Face: it is always good to see new faces on here.

So that we can discuss the offers for the iPad2 I have just sent you an email. If you can reply back to that with the relevant information we will be in touch.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Could you please email me if this is true.. ipad 2 with no upfront cost if you have more than one handset on vodafone? If so could you email me how to get one thankyou :smileyhappy:

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kfc, welcome to the eForum - it certainly is true!

I've sent you an email now so that we can access your account - once we get your reply we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileyhappy:

@spongerob500, it all depends on the size and colour combination you choose - it could be anything up to 4 weeks for delivery but you'll be notified by email when it's on the way :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

do you have the 16gb black version available for despatch then? i was looking to take up the offer of free 16gb one for £32pm.

Hi again Rob, 

The stock situation changes all the time so I can't give you a definite stock figue until we get to your email.

We'll be in touch as soon as we can though :smileyhappy:

Paul

Web Relations Team

youll be waiting forever for it.

Can you tell me if this offer is still on please?

Hi guys,

Thanks for getting in touch regarding the amazing offer on the iPad2.

I’ve emailed each of you. . Just reply with the information I’ve asked for and we’ll be in touch over the next couple of days.

Hi iangrieve. We’re only able to offer this to consumer customers, so if you’re on a business contract, just call 191 free of charge from your handset and speak to your new connections team. I’m sure they’ll do everything they can to help.

We’re a small team and are very popular at the moment, so don’t be concerned if it takes a couple of days for us to get back to you.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Cheers

Ian

hi there

would it be at all possible to email details of this offer or tell me if i qualify for this offer

many thanks in advacne