cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Is that a extra £32.00 per month?

I already have 2 phone line, Sure signal and been with you for 7 years!

Thats seams alot?!

hi rooki, 

We don't have a £15 per month iPad offer that I'm aware of, but I've already responded to you in your other post here, reply to the email that I've sent you and we'll be in touch :smileyhappy:

@essiphone4, There's an email on the way to you now, send it back and we'll call you :smileywink:

@mrscsykes, The £32 per month plan will get you a free 16GB iPad 2 in either black or white if you're an existing customer, saving you the upfront cost of £229 making it a much more accessible option.

@MylesTaylor92, our standard iPad 2 offers are here, but we can offer you the chance to get your hands on the 16Gb for free!

I've sent you an email too, hit reply and send it back to us with your details so that we can give you a call :smileyhappy:

Paul

Web Relations Team

Hi guys, is this offer still available?

Another person on the email list if possible!
Thanks

It is probably better to wait for the iPad 3, which is expected to be announced and released in March already. Massive improvement, especially the rumored 'Retina' display. 

This is from page 1

We are offering existing customers only an option that includes no upfront fee for the iPad 2, for an extra £5 per month on the 24 month contract.

If you are interested in an iPad deal feel free to reply to the email I have sent and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.

Vinsup - An email is on it's way to you as well :smileyhappy:

All the best,

Kay

Web Relations Team

ttforum.PNG

@Mart702 - Thats right so the monthly rental would be £32 compared to £27 without the free iPad. You're not getting a free iPad for *only* £5 a month!

Hi mart702

Thanks for your post! garethr is right the offer is an extra £5 on top of  the normal £27 package that get’s you the ipad2 for no upfront cost. :smileyhappy:

If you wish to discuss this further then I’ve sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact us, once we reach your email we’ll be back in touch to help.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Amanda

Hi would I be eligable for this offer I have two lines and pay over 37.50 a month