cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

Hi loobylou,

Thanks for posting.

An email is on the way. Just reply to that and we’ll be in touch over the next few days to discuss this further.

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Cheers

Ian

Hi, could I get an e-mail about the iPad offer too? And whats the minimum monthly payments to recieve the iPad free? Thanks

Helen 

Sorry to bother you, but is it possible to talk to you / other Mods regarding the iPad 2 offer as the guys @ 191 are not aware of it.

Thanks

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks a lot Helen!

I have replied with all the details requested. So when you can, please get back! Thanks for your help :Smiling:

PS> One reason I think of, is my recent relocation to London from Cheltenham where I was based for the last 9 years. This may affect my credit, I know, but is this enough to turn down a loyal customer???

All TRUE wisdom is found on t-shirts. Period.

Hello Helen,

I am sorry to be a pain... but you know I am going to be lol XD

Would it be possible for you to email me the details showing the deal of a free ipad2 (So I can sign up too please) as I currently have an iPhone contract at 35.75 (and other services with vodafone) and I would love to have an iPad 2 to complete the Apple range on the best network around!

Thank you Helen if you could do that for me i really appreaciate it!

Kind Regards,

Mark 🙂

Retired-Helen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vinsup

Thanks for your post.:smileyhappy:

I think I spoke to you on Monday about the options for the iPad 2, would you like us to give you another call today?

latou;

The online credit check is fully automated so that could be the reason, but we'll be in touch as soon as possible to check it all for you!

damion87;

With all those compliemtns about the best network, how could I refuse! :smileywink:

Email is on it's way to you now. :smileyhappy:

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Helen,

Yes please, if possible.:smileywink:

Cheers

Vin
___________________________________________________________________________________________
SE P910i, Nokia 9300, Qtek 9100, TyTn, TyTn II, Touch Diamond, TP, TP 2, Trophy 7, 3GS, 4, iPad 2, 4S

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Retired-Helen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Vinsup

No problem, we'll be in touch as soon as possible! :smileyhappy:

Cheers, Helen

Web Relations Team

Thanks Helen

Vin

Hello Helen

i first wish to thank you for the prompt delivery of my lovely new Iphone 4s which i received on the Saturday(15th), so i am one very happy bunny lol :smileyvery-happy:

i hate to add to the list but could i please have details emailed to me about the ipad 2 deal, thank you.

Is it available online or instore only?

many thanks