Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone

alfieb2204
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Could you let me know if the Vodafone UK site is down. I've been trying to look at phones but I keep getting a broken link or no page message. Been like this for at least 4 or 5 days now

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hey,

Seems fine for me using > https://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/

Things may be affected by increased traffic looking at the new Samsung s8 phones. 

Try clearing your browsers Cache and Cookies and or try another browser msybe. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Just seen above, Ive tried all that, works on a tablet.

Yea. I had full access on a tablet, IPad, smartphone and a different pc. Mine (laptop) just wouldn't load and left me with a blank screen but the address showed I was on the right page. WEIRD!!!

Thanks for the reply. I cleared my browser and cache and still had the same result. I appreciate that the new Samsung "may" have caused a site issue but 3 1/2 weeks is stretching it a bit!!!  :manlol:

STEVESOLD
4: Newbie

I keep getting that shop.vodafone.co.uk

will not work. I have tried other browsers, cleared all laptop settings.

I have been told its a web design issue.

Mind you where I live Vodafone network dosnt even work. Why do I remain  a Voda customer...sigh

According to sod's, and web designer law, my site pages have finally come to life and I have just got full access again. :manfrustrated:

If you have a lack of coverage, why, may I ask, are you on Vodafone??  :mansurprised: This must be a loyalty issue, then??  :manvery-happy: