Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Competition: Win tickets to see Run DMC and Raleigh Ritchie

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)

It’s been 30 years since Vodafone helped make the first mobile call in the UK. As with any big birthday, we are having a bit of a blow out to celebrate it. For this one we’d like to invite some of our customers along as well.

On Sunday 18th of January, Run DMC and Raleigh Ritchie will be performing a very special gig in London as part of our birthday celebrations. We are also giving away 30 pairs of tickets so that you and a friend can take part as well.

To enter the draw all you need to do is comment on the competition picture which can be found on our Facebook page. Comments must be made between 9am Friday 9th of January and 9am Saturday 10th of January. For all the information and the T&C’s take a look at our blog here.

Good luck.

5 REPLIES 5

PIG-CITY
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Very cheeky I know but my brother and I are such big RUN DMC fans. We went nuts when we saw this very special Vodafone gig. We registered for the comp but have heard nothing back... If there is anyway at all we could attend the show we would be eternally grateful. It would be a shame for two die hard fans for the last 30 years to miss this show. If there is anything you could do for us please let me know cheers Dave

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@PIG-CITY wrote:
We registered for the comp but have heard nothing back... 

You're going to have to be a bit more patient - the winners of the competition haven't yet been announced - they will be in the next few days. 

PWIAC

OK cool thanks for the response.

Ellis_VF

Hi @PIG-CITY 

I can now confirm that all of the winners have now been contacted. Hopefully you were one of those we got in touch with.

Ellis_VF

The winners have all been contacted and the 30th Birthday celebrations are in full swing in Covent Garden (see here). While we couldn’t get tickets to everyone who entered we can still keep you involved as part of the experience. By using the Power To app you can watch the gig live from the comfort of your own sofa.

Find out how here.