Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Digital Parenting: How technology is enriching family life

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi

In today’s world families have access to more and more advanced technology. At the centre of this are the mobile devices that we use to communicate with each other in many different ways. In our latest publication we look at how to keep your children safe while keeping them connected.

Vodafone recently sat down and had a roundtable discussion on the subject. Working with experts we have come up with some great tips and advice on ensuring people are aware of how to keep their loved ones safe online.

For more information on our digital parenting guide take a look at our blog.

6 REPLIES 6

sidneystringer
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

A local primary school received copies of your Digital parenting guide (magazine) And we wondered if we could get hold of some copies for our secondary school? If possible please could you let me know how to go about this.

Many thanks

Ellis_VF

Hi @sidneystringer 

I'll make some enquires and see what I can find for you.

Ellis_VF

Hi @sidneystringer 

All the information on our Digital Parenting guide can be found on our dedicated web site. Hopefully you can find everything you are looking for but if you need any further help then please let me know.

Hi, thanks for your help, I can see the information online, but we were still hoping to obtain some hard copies of the magazine to give out to parents as this is an issue that affects a lot of our students. Are we able to receive some copies of the magazine?

Many thanks

Ellis_VF

Hi

My apologies, I didn’t realise the link on the page to order hard copies was broken. I’ll pass that information on to get it fixed.

To get physical copies of magazine you need to fill out this form on the parent zone website. They should then be able to get them out to you in approximately 3 weeks.

If you need any further help then let me know.

@essaytyper.pro wrote:

A local primary school received copies of your Digital parenting guide (magazine) And we wondered if we could get hold of some copies for our secondary school? If possible please could you let me know how to go about this.

Our school was interested in Digital Parenting guide too. I've noticed that hard copies shared with parents worked better rather than e-mails we used to mail out.

Thanks for a link to a parent zone website.