cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does the Big Boss get to read these posts???

fedup-me2
3: Seeker

Its all very well posting here our comments, making surggestions or haveing a rant, but how far up the chain does it go. Does Mr Big Boss Man ever read them to know what we think about Vodafone.....good or bad.

11 REPLIES 11

shay080504
I doubt it unless your having an extremely bad problem with vodafone

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shay080504 and @fedup-me2

Thanks for your posts. 

It's not something that we can comment on I'm afraid.

If there is anything that we can help with please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

hrym
17: Community Champion

It's possible that the management team drop into the forum from time to time, but I doubt they monitor individual posts on a regular basis.  It's more likely that they rely on staff to feed serious or recurring issues upwards - and those may be dealt with at middle-management level.

Did you have a specific issue that the community can perhaps help with?

Johnselman1954
4: Newbie
over to you JH

hrym

If he's an effective manager, he won't be micro-managing. :smileywink:

No way they're to busy counting the piles of money they've wrongly taken from people!

eunicea
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi

doubt very much anybody of any use in this company can read...they cut off the wrong number on my daughters account and despite all efforts by us no one can reconnect this line then sent her a bill for 274 pounds for cutting the number she uses every day off !!!!! They are useless im off to o2 as soon as possible . i would not recommend anybody become a customer !!!

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @eunicea

Please ask your daughter to contact us via Live help so that we can get this sorted for her. 

Many thanks, 

Kay

hi

TRIED THAT SUPRISE SUPRISE ....NO JOY CASE NOW WITH TRADING STANDARDS...YOU CANNOT BILL BY LAW FOR SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING!!!!!!!!