Rank 1: Guest
IanKnight

Don't Buy or Advertise in The Sun on any day! Justice for the 96

Posted from Facebook
Company policy
Message 1 of 29 (4,974 Views)
MartinHughes

Why's Vodafone rewarding Rupert Murdoch for hacking and bribery by buying ads in his new paper

Posted from Facebook
Why is Vodafone planning to reward Rupert Murdoch for hacking and bribery by buying ads in his new newspaper Sun on Sunday?. As a concerned customers, I ask that you pull your ads from the Sun on Sunday! And please don't delete this comment. I would appreciate a response on whether or not you plan to go ahead with your ads.
Message 2 of 29 (4,975 Views)
BeckyBigglestone

Why do you want to reward Rupert Murdoch for hacking and bribery by buying ads in his new newspaper

Posted from Facebook
It's outrageous that your company wants to reward Rupert Murdoch for hacking and bribery by buying ads in his new newspaper. As concerned customers, we ask that you pull your ads from the Sun on Sunday! And please don't delete this comment. I would appreciate a response on whether or not you plan to go ahead with your ads.
Message 3 of 29 (4,948 Views)
NickHindley

and also I dont think a mobile phone company should be supporting rupert murdoch

Posted from Facebook

Message 4 of 29 (4,937 Views)
JaniceBeaton

Rupert Murdoch

Posted from Facebook
As a customer of vodafone for the past 15years I am outraged that you want to reward Rupert Murdoch by buying ad space in his new paper. As a loyal vodafone customer I ask you to withdraw your ads from Sun on Sunday, please do not delete this. I would appreciate a response on whether or not you plan to go ahead with your ads as this will determine whether I terminate my existing personal contract along with two additional contract I have set up in my workplace
Message 5 of 29 (4,935 Views)
MatildaPersson

Vodafone - don't advertise in the Sun on Sunday!

Posted from Facebook
Please show a little bit of moral courage by not advertising in Murdoch's Sun on Sunday! I'm still a Vodafone customer but am contemplating my options.
Message 6 of 29 (4,931 Views)
PhilipHolmes

Are you considering advertising with a new incarnation of Rupert Murdoch's "News of the World"?

Posted from Facebook
I have never had a problem with your service, but if Vodafone were to ever advertise with "The Sun on Sunday" or any other insulting replacement for phone hacking bile, I would cancel my contract and boycott the company immediately. Please show me you understand how disgusting and wrong what these people have done is!
Message 7 of 29 (4,921 Views)
ScottBull

Re: Vodafone - don't advertise in the Sun on Sunday!

I don't think this is the place for political debate somehow; I don't like using FartBook; but I don't whinge about phones manufacturers putting it on their devices; I just delete it.

If you don't read the Sun, how will you know whether they've advertised or not....and I'm willing to bet you've watched an episode of The Simpsons at some time.

Message 8 of 29 (4,915 Views)
PhilipHayes

DONT ADVERTISE WITH the SUN ON SUNDAY> BOYCOTT MURDOCH......please.

Posted from Facebook

Message 9 of 29 (4,922 Views)
SandraBurrows

Why are you giving financial support to News International by advertising in the Sun on Sunday?

Posted from Facebook
I was amazed to hear that you are intending to advertise in the Sun on Sunday, which is essentially the relaunch of The News of the World under another name! Many of YOUR customers have suffered through their phones being hacked by the unscrupulous journalists of News International so how can associate yourselves with Murdoch's Empire by giving them your advertising revenue? I would appreciate your comments.
Message 10 of 29 (4,916 Views)
GaryNortheast11

Re: Why are you giving financial support to News International by advertising in the Sun on Sunday?

Posted from Facebook
It's outrageous that your company wants to reward the alien criminal Rupert Murdoch for hacking and bribery by buying ads in his new newspaper. As a concerned customer, I ask that you pull your ads from the Sun on Sunday! And please don't delete this comment. I would appreciate a response on whether or not you plan to go ahead with your ads.
Message 11 of 29 (4,908 Views)
DavidBradley

The Sun on Sunday

Posted from Facebook
Is Vodafone going to advertise in NOTW2 (The Sun on Sunday) given the targeting of Vodafone customers by NOTW1? I'm a Vodafone customer whose contract ends in April and I'm watching!
Message 12 of 29 (4,924 Views)
PaulWilliams88

Can you confirm you will have nothing to do with The Sun on Sunday?

Posted from Facebook
Can you confirm you will have nothing to do with The Sun on Sunday / News of the World Re-born? My company is actively looking for a new mobile provider. If you advertise with the Sun on Sunday you will not get our business.
Message 13 of 29 (4,910 Views)
MikeDashfield

The Sun on Sunday

Posted from Facebook
Can you please advise as to whether Vodafone will be buying advertising space in this 'new' newspaper? I am a new customer and it would reassure me to see that I have chosen a morally respectable and responsible mobile provider.
Message 14 of 29 (4,893 Views)
Rank 42: Oracle I
thesoupdragon

Re: The Sun on Sunday

[ Edited ]

How many of you are going to buy the Paper on Sunday to see what happens?

How many of you are going to switch off your Televisions because you have Sky?

Oh and stop watching American Idol while your at it...!

Step down from your moral platforms and look to yourselves before you attack someone else!

Leave the eForum alone and let us carry on helping people instead of having to read comments by ill informed Facebook Sycophants

List of assets owned by News Corporation

Angry.gif

halloweenSig.png

Message 15 of 29 (4,850 Views)
NettiDarr63

I heard Vodaphone are considering adverts in the Sun on Sunday, formerly known as NOTW. Really?

Posted from Facebook
Please do not delete this post, as a customer of yours I would really like a response. Will you continue to support a company proven to be immoral and corrupt simply because the name has changed? Customers of your network had phones hacked by Rupert Murdoch's NOTW paper. It is no coincidence that the Sun on Sunday's web address was registered by Murdoch the week that NOTW was closed... It is even being staffed by staff by NOTW staff - including those still under investigation for the scandal that caused advertisers to pull out and accordingly the paper to fold. At the time this was seen as a great display of public opinion actually counting for something. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, and the NOTW by any other name still stinks! Your customers are not fooled by Murdoch's rebranding of his Sunday paper, are you?
Message 16 of 29 (4,842 Views)
JamieBurrows

Re: I heard Vodaphone are considering adverts in the Sun on Sunday, formerly known as NOTW. Really?

Posted from Facebook
I Agree. If Vodafone supports the 'Sun on Sunday' in any way i.e. with the proposed advertising contract, I will switch network providers, it's as simple as that. I refuse to be associated, even peripherally, with an organisation as corrupt and unscrupulous as the murdoch empire and so should you Vodafone.
Message 17 of 29 (4,822 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Northern-dj

Re: I heard Vodaphone are considering adverts in the Sun on Sunday, formerly known as NOTW. Really?

Strange how all these New arrivals are coming on and there first post is to have a pop at Vodafone 

Vodafone is not the only company to sign up to a New paper 

Or are all the companies getting this stick oh What about Carphone warehouse there going to be advertising 

As for the Hacking Vodafone was the first as soon as they found out to stop the Hacking on there network 

Now its not the Eforums fault you have a grievance and your well intituled to what you think 

But just coming on to a Forum and mouthing off come on realy !!!!

The sun on sunday is not the NOTW as they have not employed the staff back which Totaled 1000 employees

And what about all the people lining up for Jobs working there

Oh Jobs what !!!!!should they not work there

Whats next Tents outside Vodafone HQ

Or are you going to stop all the Topless Models from going on Page 3

Message 18 of 29 (4,816 Views)
Rank 23: Tutor II
Vampfy

[ Edited ]

It takes a lot to bring me out of hibernation, but dear ###### god some people need to get a hobby!

Firstly, what business is it of yours where a company advertises? If a major mobile network decides to advertise in what could potentially be an extremely popular Sunday newspaper, then that's a great move for business!

It seems to me that some people are just looking for reasons to have a go on here, and to you I wave a two fingered cheery salute :-)

@Tom and Co. - sorry if this is a little aggressive :-)

Message 19 of 29 (4,807 Views)
Rank 23: Tutor II
Vampfy

Sorry, forgot to add a question

Are you all going to stop reading The Times and The Sunday Times?? Murdoch has fingers in there too y'know..
Message 20 of 29 (4,785 Views)