Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fitbit

Nabs
17: Community Champion

So... does anyone use a Fitbit with their devices?

Or do people have/use Fitbit functionality built into their phone "caugh HTC One M8"?

4 REPLIES 4

hrym

Yes. And it's non-uninstallable. :smileymad:

Nabs

I've got the flex so I just unclip mine when i'm not wanting to use it :smileytongue: :smileywink:

Surely if you are using the app you wouldn't want to uninstall it?

abornemonkey
1: Seeker

I upgraded recently with a view to applying for the fitbit device as part of the deal only to learn that the deal had finished on the 31/03/2015! The Vodafone store stated that the adverts remain as Microsoft are still paying for the advertising (I wonder how they would feel about that!). 

The store referred me to Vodafone online to see if they had any "spares" which I can only assume would be a big fat no.

Doesn't resolve the issue but I will be interested in the reply I get back from Microsoft.

False advertising and poor customer service, what a great start to a new contract.:catmad:

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @abornemonkey

If the store in question didn't display the offer expiry date, please come and let us know via Live help.

We're unable to view your account notes via the eForum, and will need to see when you were told it was still available after 31 March.

Thanks,

Ben