cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I post a new message on this forum instead of replying?

laurenmaybury
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

can someone help me?

how do i ask a question on this forum?! i cant figure out how to do it and it isn't in the guidelines, can only reply to messages like this!

please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

If you look at the top of the page you should see

Support: eForum:Time out:Chill lounge

Click on the eForum link, and it will take you to the main page of the forums

Select the category you want to post the message in (in this case it is Chill Lounge) and under the search box, you should see a new message button.

View solution in original position

35 REPLIES 35

I found it - you need to click on Chill Lounge to start a new thread

Well, as usual with vodafone info not accurate, if you view the page ie above the post, there is no hew mesage button, and when click the solved button you just go back to where you started

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Try following the instructions here.  If you follow them, you will be able to create a new post in the appropriate section.

PWIAC

Can't find a new message button.  First time on forum.  Need to know to how to make an internal call using Vodaphone in Austria.  I know Austria to UK is +44 ........  But what do I do to ring or text an Austrian number using a UK registered phone?

Thanks

drey_p

If you look at the post directly above yours, it contains a link to detailed instructions on how to create a new post.

If you are in Austria at the moment, you should be able to dial the number directly without putting any country code in.  If that does work, drop the leading zero before the area code and add +43

PWIAC

Many thanks

Hi, I have topped up today with £10. I usually get a freedom pack of text and internet. I have concerns that because the old one does not run out until 31/01/14 that this may be a problem. Can you advise please.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi currytester.

There can only be one Freebee at a time and you may need to manage this on your My Vodafone.

Let us know how you get on.

DaveCD

Back to the subject of posting a new message.....

When I use IE 8, the eForum homepage just freezes and I have to kill the session - it only works with IE 9 for me.

The New Message button was very elusive for me too.  As the nearest topic for what I wanted to ask was "Services", I clicked on it and there is no New Message button.  After some clicking around, I found that only the "Network" and "Sure Signal" topic pages have this button, not the other 2 topics (Services & Chill Lounge).  Looks like I'll just have to create my post under an inappropriate topic!

Ah!  After some more clicking around, I have answered my own question!

If one clicks on a lower-level topic, there is always a New Message button.  For eg, instead of clicking on the Services icon, you scroll down instead to the Services topic section and select one of the sub-topics like "Pay monthly services", you will get the button.