Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phishing email

Pogsy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have received the following and I know I don't owe you any money (I've just checked).I have had long, tedious, exhausting "discussions" with Vodafone over the last couple of months with faults/software etc and I can only believe that someone in your company is leaking the names of people who have been in contact with various departments of your's'. Can you please assure me that this does NOT originate from you and if it does, please contact me to arrange the removal of this from my credit rating and records and to reassure me that all is well....

Laura Andrus

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

This is a very real letter from a very real company which pursue debts on behalf of Vodafone.  It isn't a phishing scam.

Is your bill up to date?  I would recommend that you contact Vodafone in the morning by calling 191 from your handset to find out just what is going on - you will need to ask to speak to the Collections team.

PWIAC

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

This company apprears to be a reputable business and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority - I've checked the FCA register.

If your exhausting discussion involve not paying your bill I would assume that the debt collection process has been started by Vodafone. Do not delay - contact Ardent right away.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png