Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vea Welsh assembly

callaghan9
2: Seeker
Hi, are the Welsh assembly on the vea list of Vodafone partners eligible for the 20% discount. Many thanks, kind regards, John.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Your sister will need to get this information from her employer then.  As a general rule this information isn't known by the call centers or stores.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p

Hi there

This information is available through your rewards or HR department.  You will need to check with them to see if your employer is part of the scheme.

PWIAC

callaghan9
Thank you for your response. It's my sister who works for Welsh assembly not me, do you think I should just call Vodafone and they will know I guess. Many thanks again, kind regards, John

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@callaghan9 wrote:
Thank you for your response. It's my sister who works for Welsh assembly not me, do you think I should just call Vodafone and they will know I guess. Many thanks again, kind regards, John

Vodafone won't know.  

Ask you Sister to check through her HR Department or intranet.  She will be able to find out from there the benefits which are available to her as an employee of the Welsh Assembly.

drey_p

Your sister will need to get this information from her employer then.  As a general rule this information isn't known by the call centers or stores.

PWIAC