You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Vodafone VIP - 'Wireless' Tickets, The System Won't Accept My Postcode

Hi,

I'm also having problems collecting my tickets.....its not accepting any postcode I put in. I've called 191 and apparently there is a technical problem which they are aware of. Been advised to wait an hour or two then try again......
Message 1 of 16 (5,398 Views)

All sorted now ^_^
Message 2 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello Lisa23081,

We're glad to see your query is resolved.

If you still have any questions, we have fantastic help available on the Vodafone Help Centre and on the Vodafone Youtube pages.

If you still need help, either a member of our team or a fellow forum user will be able to help out.

Thanks

eForum Fast Response
Message 3 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster

I won some tickets and clicked to accept yesterday, i had the problem with the postcode but it seemed to accept it although I didnt put my full address in. My query is when will I recieve the information pack as there was a bit of confusion when I accepted them and therefore would like to see something in writing before I book transport and overnight accomodation.

Thanks

Stephen
Message 4 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Chips7878, welcome to the eForum!

First things first, congratulations! Which prize was it?

If you've been advised you're a winner and you've accepted the prize, then rest assured you're a winner. Most of the information is on the VIP site itself, and anything else will be sent out in due course. I don't have any specific times, but you will be getting this.

Relax and enjoy the good luck!

DaveN

eForum team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 16 (5,398 Views)

Thanks i never win anything so am pretty chuffed

I won friday tickets to the Wireless festival, I am 99% sure I clicked to accept is there any way anyone can check as I need to book accomodation and the later I leave this the more expensive it will be.
Message 6 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi chips7878,

I appreciate the caution - I'm checking now whether we'll be able to get a confirmation for you or, failing that, how soon you'd get any information sent to you. As son as I get a response I'll be straight back.

DaveN

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 7 of 16 (5,398 Views)

Hello,

I also won 2 tickets for Wireless Festival - for Sun 4th July.

However when I put in my post code and pressed find address, I also had a problem and it said 'invalid post code' so I accidentally pressed the button to accept my postcode. I then tried putting in my work address and it said I had already claimed my prize.

Therefore the only details you have through your Vodafone VIP website that my tickets are to be sent to, is my postcode. Please could you advise if I will still recieve my tickets and where they will be sent to?

Thanks,

Chris.
Message 8 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi cpfc89,

Your login for VIP is linked to your number, the same as My Account and the online billing, so the details from your account should be available for dispatching your prize.

That said, just to be sure, if I hear back on the above question that we can check details for winners, we can also check this.

DaveN

eForum Team

Message 9 of 16 (5,398 Views)

I still havent recieved any info, I will need this asap as i need to try to get time off work
Message 10 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Chips7878,

As I mentioned before, if you've been told you're a winner then you have got the prize, so you can start planning now.

I am waiting to hear back regarding this, and will chase it up if I have not heard at the start of my shift tomorrow.

DaveN

eForum Team

Message 11 of 16 (5,398 Views)

Hi Dave,

Please would it be possible for you to chase tomorrow whether my tickets have definately been dispatched to the address on my vodafone account? Also, do you know how the tickets are being sent and if there is no one in to sign for them, what will happen?

Is there any info available anywhere about the tickets such as what time we need to get there for, where to go? I managed to access this yesterday before I claimed my tickets, but I can't find the link to it now?

Thanks,

Chris.

Message 12 of 16 (5,398 Views)

Hi,

I have also received confirmation that I won tickets via a text message, I have logged onto the site and entered my address, which seems to have gone smoothly but I have not received anything else to confirm the tickets. I would also like to know exactly what I have won? It said Friday Wireless Tickets in the text message but the I thought I saw weekend tickets on the site when I was entering my details.

Also I didn't see how many tickets I had won. I guess I need to know these things to make arrangement for the weekend for my self and anyone I choose to take with me.

Any reply as soon as possible would be a real help.

Thanks
Muggin5
Message 13 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey Guys,

I’m just popping on to give you a quick update, I have collated all of your details and taken the questions that you have raised and passed these on to our project team who are overseeing the VIP roll out.

It is my understanding that some of our winners were contacted yesterday, however if you didn’t answer the phone a member of the VIP team will be trying again today.

Once I hear more details on the answers to your questions I will update the thread.

Congratulations on winning the prizes and would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for being a Vodafone customer.

James

eForum Team

P.s Don’t forget to keep entering the competitions as you may win another exciting prize in the future.

Message 14 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Chips7878,

Good news! I've had the confirmation based on your registered email address that you did complete the acceptance and the tickets are on their way to you!

cpfp89 - I'm getting the address issue confirmed for you now.

DaveN

eForum team

Message 15 of 16 (5,398 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi All

Good news is muggins5, cpfc89, chips7878, you have all won tickets for Wireless. :)

Bad news, there isn't any.

I have emailed you all full details.

Have fun guys.

Regards

Trev
eForum Team
Message 16 of 16 (5,398 Views)