Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

content control and house rules.

ajmeaden2405
4: Newbie
So house rules state no swearing or bad language, I understand that.

Your filters are set to part words as you edited my post from last nite that did not have one swear word or use of bad language, as the letter was directed at your CEO to which I have had a reply to this afternoon, no mention of bad or swear words, so I think the PC brigade need to calm down and stop being so goody two shoes, concentrate on the bigger issues you have on here. I would not use any bad language as people of all ages could read, and we have enough people setting bad examples as it is.

Content control.... I don't have an issue now but I'm a grown adult of nearly 45, you will see this on my account, yet you still presume to put content control on my personal phone number out of the 6 lines I have. We have controls in place for other lines buthow about using some common sense and not treat us all like children!!!!!

Common sense seems to be lacking in so many companies these days as they are trying to protect everyone, well hello your not, your actually only trying to protect yourselves in this world of no win no fee so stop trying to kid the rest of us you care, as your level of customer service in other depts other than the e forums says different.

Start singing from the same hymn sheet, that might be a good start.
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ajmeaden2405 

Although you censored the second half of the word, it was still obvious what you meant. 

You're able to remove content control through your online account. 

Thanks, 

Kay