Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

why don't Vodafone answer calls...

JoeFernando
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I've been trying to call, email or even tweet Vodafone for three days and haven't had one reply. Good going for a communications company
10 REPLIES 10

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Hi. Have you tried livechat?

Is it an issue someone in the forum could help with? If you could post some information you may get help?

Thanks, I'll try that. Last resorts and all that. I've been trying to chase up the same issue for months and keep getting told "it's being dealt with".  When I try using the internet certain sites block me for being outside the UK. The technical department have been looking into it for months but haven't got back to me.  Now I can't even contact them. 

Update. I logged in to live chat and waited. And waited... I kept seeing a message saying my wait would be... it stopped there. So as an act of desperation I tweeted all the worldwide Vodafone operations I could find. I got replies from Qatar, New Zealand and India but still not UK, where I live. Very shoddy. 

JoWilliamson
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

How about contacting them on Facebook................ they do actually answer on there

Thanks for the suggestion although I don't hold out much hope. There was a comment there from a girl whose dad has died. Despite repeated letters and calls Vodafone have not replied except to say that they're taking the deceased to court.

jeffkinn

Facebook and this forum are linked. The same team work on and monitor both places.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

In that case I might as well give up as none of the Vodafone representatives have replied to this.

63johnw
Hi. The normal time for a first reply here is about 48 hours, then possibly 48 hours for a solution. The team here will reply but livechat and 191 are the quicker options.

I tried both live chat and 191. Both went unanswered. I've been trying to contact them for nearly a week.