You are here:
Ask a question:
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Re: iPhone 4 Unlock

Hi naimzin

Welcome to the eForum :smileyvery-happy: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I have just sent you an email, if you can reply back to that with the relevant information, we can raise this for you. We do need your IMEI number so please add this to the email. To get this just dial *#06#.

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Message 41 of 265 (8,390 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
naimzin

Hi Martin

I am pleased to inform you that I have received an email stating that my iPhone has now been unlocked. I haven't tested it on other network though. Thanks very much!!

naimzin

Message 42 of 265 (8,378 Views)
zomba23

Hi Ben J or Martin,

I too am on contract and would like my iPhone unlocked. I went to my local Vodafone store today and they said they can't unlock it, so I guess through here is the only way for now. Could please send me and email too? Thanks!

Message 43 of 265 (8,356 Views)
Ripley

Hi,

could you please help me to unlock my iPhone? I've got it as a present so I don't have any contract details. Should I call to support or it could be resolved onlin?

Thank you.

Message 44 of 265 (8,351 Views)
qwertyuiopkali

Hi Martin/George,

Please contact/email me so that I can arrange the unlocking of my iPhone 4 (Unlock Request Code 6049844)

Many Thanks!!!

Message 45 of 265 (8,341 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
George

Hi zomba23, Ripley, qwertyuiopkali,

Thank you all for posting. I've sent you all emails so that we can arrange this for you. Please include the IMEI number for your iPhone in the email, this can be found by dialling *#06#.

George

eForum Team

Message 46 of 265 (8,298 Views)
mtelek

iPhone 4 Unlock Request & Help

Hi Martin,

I really appreciated that you helped so many people for this terrible unlocking problem. I am in the same situation as everyone else in this forum. 

I have got an Vodafone 18 months contract Iphone 4 and ı signed the contract in november 10th 2010. 

I am spending nearly 6-7 months of my year abroad and I fed up paying so much money for roaming. I just paid nearly  £ 300 for the last mont bill and i want to get my phone unlocked. Every time i go to vodafone shop, the staff says it is not possible to unlock your phone until you finish your contract.

If you can send me an e-mail to start my unlocking proccess and tell me what to do clearly it would be great.

I tried to fill the NUC page but there was no section for to choose IPHONE or APPLE 

I am gonna go to abroad this tuesday if we can do this before 5th of April. It will be the best new for me 

Thanks very much

Best REGARDS

Murat TELEK

Message 47 of 265 (8,293 Views)
mtelek

iPhone 4 Unlock Request & Help

Hi Martin, George, Ben j

I really appreciated that you helped so many people for this terrible unlocking problem. I am in the same situation as everyone else in this forum. 

I have got an Vodafone 18 months contract Iphone 4 and ı signed the contract in november 10th 2010. 

I am spending nearly 6-7 months of my year abroad and I fed up paying so much money for roaming. I just paid nearly  £ 300 for the last mont bill and i want to get my phone unlocked. Every time i go to vodafone shop, the staff says it is not possible to unlock your phone until you finish your contract.

If you can send me an e-mail to start my unlocking proccess and tell me what to do clearly it would be great.

I tried to fill the NUC page but there was no section for to choose IPHONE or APPLE 

I am gonna go to abroad this tuesday if we can do this before 5th of April. It will be the best new for me 

Thanks very much

Best REGARDS

Message 48 of 265 (8,286 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: iPhone 4 Unlock Request & Help

Hi mtelek,

I'll need to get an email out to you. If you can fill out the requested details and also include the IMEI of your iPhone, we'll get the ball rolling.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 49 of 265 (8,269 Views)
mtelek

Thanks Lee,

I just sent the details that you asked
Message 50 of 265 (8,265 Views)
Apocolapse

Hi there

First, thanks martin & george for the super work, you are more helpful than any of the other vodafone staff :smileywink:

Can you also send me an email regarding unlocking my iphone 4? I have entered my details in the NUC form, but you guys definately seem more streamlined and efficient :smileyhappy:

Cheers in advance for your help!

Message 51 of 265 (8,237 Views)
gurvan83

Hi georges,sorry to bother you but can email me who i need to contact as im abroad and need to unlock asap.
Also any links,thank you
Message 52 of 265 (8,188 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
George

Hi Apocolapse, gurvan83,

Thank you both for posting, I've just sent you both emails. If you reply with all the details, then we'll be in touch as soon as we can.

George

eForum Team

Message 53 of 265 (8,184 Views)
naif824

Hello All,

Finally i'm in the right place and hope i'll get the help from you, I got a Vodafone iPhone 4 few months ago, now it sits on my desk doing nothing as I live overseas and i'm not able to unlock it to use it with another carrier. 

Do you provide an official unlocking service? I would provide IMEI number and cell phone number upon request.

Appreciating your help all the time.

Message 54 of 265 (8,158 Views)
garyuan

Hello All,

I got a Vodafone iPhone 4 few months ago, now i want to go back to my country for a month, but i can't unlock my iphone4. one customer servicer form vodafone store told me that i can unlock by email, then email it for me, and i got a unlock ref no. 208923. But it's almost 10 days passed nothing happened.

Finally i'm in the right place and hope i'll get the help from you.what should i do now?

Do you provide an official unlocking service? I would provide IMEI number and cell phone number upon request.

Appreciating your help all the time.
Message 55 of 265 (8,145 Views)
mtelek

iPhone 4 Unlock

Thanks a lot to All Vodafone Moderators 

I ve applied for the unlock on friday night and in 3 days my iphone is unlocked.

The team works really good in this forum and they are really associated with customers problems.

Best REGARDS

Message 56 of 265 (8,105 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Dave

Hi guys,

I'm sending both of you emails so we can get this sorted for you. Just reply back and we'll get things rolling!

Dave

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 57 of 265 (8,103 Views)
eesmerald

Hi

I have recently heard that I can now have my contract iPhone 4 unlocked, please can you confirm this and help me get it unlocked?

Message 58 of 265 (8,072 Views)
miuproductions

eesmar we are in the same boat

I am new to this forum but i have tried for the past ten days to get my vodafone iphone unlocked !  Emails, phone calls no response. Can someone please help me !?

feel like a kid asking my parents to go to the party tonight. Wow thanks apple.

Message 59 of 265 (8,061 Views)
miuproductions

mods, i will leave you guys fantabulous review/surveys if you are even a fraction quicker than the emails response. 10 days ! unglaubllich
Message 60 of 265 (8,058 Views)