Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

24/7 help too busy and sure signal not working

Taylornoos
4: Newbie
Already spent an hour and half trying to utilise vodafone 24/7 online chat. It simply says they are 'all busy'. My sure signal went off this afternoon after months of being fine, I have no signal on my phone where I live and I was in the middle of work calls when it decided to go native. I didn't have time to sort it before I has to leave for work.

I turned everything off and on again hoping it would've resolved itself by the time I got home.
It's Halloween and I've been prattling about since 9.30 simply trying to get some support that they rave about.... It's now 10.50. So much for customer support when you need it. I actually had better things to do.....

Sometimes I have a steady red light with a white second light slowly flashing, when I reset I then have flashing red light but eventually goes to steady red and the white slow flashing again.

I live in the middle of nowhere and it's needs sorting ASAP. How can they claim 24/7 support when quite obviously there isn't!!! I have been with vodafone for around 12 years but am noticing a downward spiral.

I imagine the reality is that I will have to wait for office hours for help..... Nice advertising gimmick though until you need it.
2 REPLIES 2

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Taylornoos,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Kay

Hi Kay, I'm on day 5 of this, new sure signal box and they registered wrong phone to it, so another 24 hours wait. It has all been beyond a joke. I'm pretty much done with vodafone after spending 5 days trying to sort a problem out.