Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account no longer shows Sure Signal

bernardw
4: Newbie

My Sure Signal 1 has stopped working for just over a week.  Fortunately I've been away a lot, so it hasn't impacted my work, but unfortunately my wife hasn't and so she hasn't had any Vodafone coverage for that time.  We live in an area where the coverage checker says we need to go outside to have any chance of making a call...

This moring I've tried to check the status of the SS1 and the registrations of our phones, but it no longer appears in my MyVodafone account.  Nor can I see anywhere to register the SS1 again, just in case it has become deregistered for some reason.  I have not changed anything on my account - same business user, same number, same everything.

Have there been any changes that may have removed the SS1 from my account?

If not, why am I not seeing it when I log in to MyVodafone?

Can someone check when the device last 'phoned home' to check that it's still working (all the proper lights are on...).

I suspect that it's there, trying to work, but confused, as I get very occasional instantaneous bursts of full signal, followed by the dreaded 'Searching...'

Network speed, ping and traceroute tests all show the same or very similar to when it has been working previously, so nothing appears to have changed there (and the lights are on anyway...)

What's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi bernardw,

We’ll need to look into this for you.

Get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andy

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

@iscotter

Thanks for letting us know.

Please let us know how you get on with adding the other users.

@iscotter

Thanks for letting us know.

Please let us know how you get on with adding the other users.