Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adding a new user to a SureSignal

nakednorman
4: Newbie

Hello, Newbie here - please be gentle.

I'm in a poor signal area & my last provider wouldn't sell me a Femtocell so I ported to VF and bought a Sure Signal box. Everything works perfectly - very impressed.

Yesterday I ported my wife's number into VF and that went well, but 'My Vodafone' won't let me add her number to the list of users on the Sure Signal. I get this error:

Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.

• Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre.

I have an old 'emergency' phone so I put a VF SIM in that & activated it. That number adds to the VSS list without a problem (but I can't tell if it work because it's not a 3G phone).

So, it's just the number that we ported in yesterday that is a problem - any pointers, please?

Rgds,

NN

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

IT'S FIXED !!!!

My wife has even offered to return my clothes.

But it's summer now!  - who cares:smileyhappy:

Many thanks to all who have helped with this problem.

Best regards,

NN

View solution in original position

20 REPLIES 20

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @WorcesterRenew

The first thing to do is try clearing your cache and cookies. If that doesn’t work, try in another browser.

If you still have problems after trying that, please let us know at what stage you get that error message, when logged into your My Vodafone account.

Thanks,

Jenny