Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adding additonal VSS users - continual error messages on Vodafone website

pawlala
2: Seeker

My Sure Signal is working perfectly, however only me, the owner, can use it. When adding additional users on the Vodafone website I continually get the following error message:

Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.
Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep
seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre.

Yes the numbers being added are Vodafone numbers.

Yes the Sure Signal box is registered.

Yes it is working fine.

Yes I have cleared my internet cache.

Live Chat haven't done anything in the timescale they promised. I'm not getting anywhere with this.

Please contact me, escalate this ticket, fix your website, or provide me with a crumb of hope that this will be sorted out at your end soon. Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

pawlala

Bump.

Can the Tech Team please respond to my query so I can get the ball rolling.

Hi @pawlala

So we can take a look into this, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura

Hi, I've been having a similar problem since Saturday.

My wife has just moved to vodafone, so I've been trying to add her new number as a user. The Suresignal is working fine and I've added users previously.

Now when I try I'm told....

Sorry - there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.

So far I've been trying for 4 days without success.

Please help.

Brick

I submitted a ticket as Vodafone operative got the same errors. They sent this through to the tech team to add the numbers for me, and when they did it started working for me in my account shortly after. No problems now (touchwood)

HTH

P.

Hi Pawlala

Thanks for this. At least there could be solution to this, as it's still not working.

Hopefully someone from the tech team will be in touch to guide me through this.

B

I'm having exactly the same problem, Suresignal has worked fine for years but has now lost one of the numbers registered to it. I've tried re-adding it and have been getting the message.

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.

2 Days now.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@brick99  and @grouse 

We can take a look at this for you, contact our Live help team.

If they're not there straight away, sit tight and an advisor will be with you as soon as they're available.

DaveCD

Contacted live help, and after being transferred a couple of times and a phone call, they sorted it by registering the user from their end.

All back to normal again

Thanks

I contacted live help on 11/01. After being transferred a few times, I gave the details of the number that I needed adding and was told it would be done for me and someone would let me know.

As you might guess, nothing has happened and I'm still unable to add the user, same error now that has been going on for weeks.

Any more suggestions as to how I might get a user added to my sure signal?