Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adding new numbers to sure signal

DUNNT
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Please can someone help,  I have a sure signal and I am unable to add new numbers.  Can you assist in adding some numbers for me.

Regards

Tina Dunn

3 REPLIES 3

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi DUNNT

Welcome to the eForum :Smiling:

You'll find how to do this in our Sure Signal troubleshooting guide here :Smiling:

Thanks

Sukhi

This does not work, I have a work phone which has already been registered on the sure signal but I am unable to register for my account to allow myself to add numbers.

I have attempted to go to the Business link to register their but again it doesn't work.

If I can give the serial number of the sure signal box I have can someone please assist in adding the numbers I require?

Regards

Tina Dunn
Service Account Manager
Global Customer Support

Business: (removed for security)
Mobile: (removed for security)
EMC?
where information lives
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE1979.4064FB20]
Get fast, easy and secure mobile access to EMC Support.
Download the EMC Support App for your iPhone now.
EMC Computer Systems (UK) Ltd
Registered in England No. 2051360 Registered office: Level 1, Exchange House, Primrose Street, London EC2A 2HS
The information contained in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential. It is intended only for the addressee and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are advised that you have received the e-mail in error; please delete it and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain the message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of the e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi DUNNT,

Thanks for posting back. Are you unable to access My Account to add to your Sure Signal group after you've cleared your cache and cookies? If so, could you let our team take a look at your account to see where the issue lies? To do this we'll need an email to confirm a few security details. I've sent instructions on how you can do this via Private Message here. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben