Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Already registered device

ianbradley
2: Seeker

Hi, I was trying to add a number to my sure signal but it didn't provide that option, now the only option shown is to register the thing, but when I try it says it's already registered?

Phone support says it's registered to another user and I should go to the store I bought it from with proof of purchase, given that I bought it about a year and a half ago I probably don't have the receipt. So why should I return to the store to sort out a device I purchased, I registered and that has never left my property?

Not very happy with support so far, any chance you guys can help me out with this please?

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ianbradley, 

It's possible that it's already registered to you!

Can you give me the serial number so that we can take a look and see what's going on?

Paul 

ianbradley

Thanks, No is 21222189694 although unhelpfully I can't remember if I registered it in my name or my wifes, I suspect it could be her name but even with her login there is no option to do anything other than register it.

Hi ianbradley,

It is showing as registered with only one number on the access control list.

So we can se who the owner of the number used to register the Sure Signal is, you will need to get in touch with the team here.

James