Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

And so farewell to you Vodafone.....

details
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi Tech Team and Support staff for Vodafone and all things Sure Signal.

After being a Vodafone customer for 20+ years, the experience I had trying to use your Sure Signal device, coupled with the appalling, flaky service I suffered in Southampton whilst you upgraded the network, has meant that I have moved to another provider for my phone.

You can see that, having stayed with you through thick and thin for all that time, the attitude of staff to complaints about coverage ["well it will be a bit flaky whilst we upgrade, sorry.  But it will be quicker in the future, not sure when"] alongside the tech demands of your rescue device, the ironically named Sure Signal ["yes, we are aware the Youtube video shows it as plug and play, however we need you to add in all of these IP addresses and settings to make it work and if your ISP doesn't allow you to do that then tough, sorry"] showed me that you'd finally lost sight of the customer experience and were not a business I was happy to pay.

I've also been instrumental in getting our corporate contract moved away from Vodafone [I work for a FTSE100 Software firm with 7,000 employees] thanks to the shoddy support you provided to us when my business mobile was suffering as badly as my own.

So adieu, farewell, so long, sayonara - it was a sad end to a long releationship but you just seemed not to care anymore.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Its always saddening to see a Customer migrate away from the Vodafone Network but I submit it makes sense to use a Network that provides stable signal and good Data speeds where a person Lives, works and commutes. 

I personally have used all four of the main networks as I'm Payg and would suggest they all have their good and bad points in relation to Customer Service and Signal. 

Take care. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.