You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Bobbo

Another second hand sure signal

[ Edited ]

Can anyone help me out here.  I just read this thread http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/SECOND-HAND-SURE-SIGNAL-UNIT/m-p/751245#M13766  about a guy who was in the same boat as me.

I have spoken to the previous owner who has deregistered the sure signal yet I cannot register it on my account. My service is appalling on the Iphone 4s and its getting me depressed. I bought the sure signal to remedy this problem not knowing how hard it would be to set up buying one second hand. 

The live chat I had with a Vodafone rep said just make sure its deregistered and its straight forward.  Not the case !!! it comes up error every time.

Help me Vodafone I have 4 devices on my account all in a poor reception area.  

Thank you in advance Rob

Message 1 of 6 (5,077 Views)
Bobbo

Re: Another second hand sure signal

Nobody about tonight ??
Message 2 of 6 (5,019 Views)
Rank 44: Oracle III
Nabs

Hi bobbo,

If you post the serial number of your SureSignal box one of the Tech Team can request  it be reset from their end thus allowing you to register it.

They answer posts ona  first come first server basis and aim to get answered in 24 hour so sit tight and they will get this sorted for you.

Find this post useful? Give it the thumbs up below!

Message 3 of 6 (5,008 Views)
Bobbo

Thanks the serial number is 21230810414.

Bobbo
Message 4 of 6 (4,992 Views)
Bobbo

Any luck on the reset ?
Message 5 of 6 (4,970 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi Bobbo,

I have taken a look at the Sure signal serial number that you have provided and can see that it has not been deregistered and is now showing as suspended.

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your issue on this instance and I would advise you to contact the previous owner again for a refund if possible.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (4,958 Views)