Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anyone have a working sure signal? both of mine stopped working this am

nmrg60
3: Seeker

Folks

have a v3 that was worrking fine last night. Lights indicate it cannot connect/not registered. The Internet connection here is fine and nothing has changed over night with that. 

Logged into my account and not for the first time the v3 sure signal had been removed. Have re-registered it - still no joy.

I have a v2 sure signal that was still registered but that won't work either.

Question - can anyone let me know if theirs is still working - so I can rule out general Vodafone malaise

thanks /N

10 REPLIES 10

coefficientm

Hi N

I have experienced the same problem this morning as you.. my V3 stopped working over night 31/5 into 1/6  and i can find nothing else that has changed e.g. BT Line and Broadband appear to be fine - although i do live rurally with a lower than recommended broadband speed - but this has not been a problem before today ..

Anyone else with same problem today?

M

kencooper
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It seems to be a global problem.  My V3 stopped working this morning. Reset etc. but no joy.

aldouk
4: Newbie

Mine went 'pop' this morning! 

Landshark2007
6: Helper

No, it has been down all day so far (EX23) and nothing from Vodafone to explain why - but no news there ...

Can anyone explain to me why Vodafone is so reticent when it comes to admitting their mistakes or service problems? It is not as if we are not paying them for our service (or lack thereof).

Wherever I lay my '@', that's my 'ome.

Unfortunately i have become too dependent on the Sure Signal, but I don't understand why Vodafone are not straight either.. I have spent the whole morning trying to confirm what the problem with the Suresignal is.. If i had a message from vodafone saying there was a network issue I could save time and they would retain goodwill.

As it is I now have no idea if it is a long term issue, caused by a network upgrade etc and if so what I should do about it .. frustrating beyond words.

Yes I have the same problem. Been working fine for months and suddenly stopped working today. Nothing else has changed.

Seems to be a lot of people affected.

Vodafone - are you able to provide a statement acknowledging the problem with a likely resolution timeframe?

Brian_Mattey
4: Newbie

Ditto me too - V2 was fine until this morning.

Sadly it's nice to know it's not just me 🙂

Landshark2007

16:00 and mine has come up. Nothing changed at my end so obviously it was my fault - meh.

Wherever I lay my '@', that's my 'ome.

mine back up at 16.00 too...