Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BT network issues on suresignal

dalison
4: Newbie

Has the issue with the widespread outage of BT broadband and its impact on suresignal been fully resolved yet? If not, when do you expect it to be resolved. My V2 has not worked for the last 2 days, I turned it off last night, but the Vodafone network is so bad in our area we do need a working suresignal.

23 REPLIES 23

dalison
4: Newbie
Welcome to the club!!! So far I have spent £300 on a new router and am working my way towards a fix I hope with the help of kind people on this forum. Do not expect any assistance from Vodafone they are busy burying their heads in the nearest heap of sand.

Good news for me. Updated the Draytek router to latest firmware. Did a "6 second" reset on the SS2 and after 2 hours I have a working system. So I have no idea where the problem lies between BT and Vodafone but if you are desperate for a working Suresignal, spend the money on a Draytek 2860 and follow trolleybus's instructions, 

MichelleH1
1: Seeker
It's now working. Apparently your back end software was down for a few days so any resets you claimed to do didn't happen. Also the man who told me to fiddle around opening ports on my router is going to be reported as this should not be required. It pays to keep phoning up until you get to speak to someone a bit more switched on about what's going on, as the first two had no idea there was a problem your end with your software so it was impossible to connect with customers to run diagnostics and send updates etc!

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dalison and @GJCSeaford,

I've answered your earlier post. Please reply to that if you're still having issues.

@MichelleH1,

Thanks for letting us know you're back up and running.

Apologies for any inconvenience and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to post.