Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bad phone signal in my house

alisonmb7
2: Seeker

Hello, 

My husband and I are getting a terrible mobile signal in the house.  We have lived here for a year and have tolerated it up to now, but I find myself getting cut off in the middle of a phone call, waiting until I go for a walk to talk to someone, or standing outside the front door.

Am I right in thinking that sure signal can solve this problem - I'm not worried about having access to the internet as we have wifi (most of the time), I would just like to be able to use my phone like a phone - and not pay a fortune because I have to use the landline during the day.

If this would solve my problem - am I right in thinking that I have to pay an extra £100 to get this signal in my house, when I'm already paying monthly for my phone and poor signal.

So what to do?  Pay extra for sure signal or move provider?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

alisonmb7
Ah yes, but whether it works or not is not really the point. The point is that I am already paying for a service that I'm not receiving, and I don't think I should have to pay a furthe £100 to make the service usable. I have started checking the signal strength in our house from other networks.