Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Both lights flashing on my sure signal

topcat74
2: Seeker

Hi all

Just registered the SS and all appeared great though for the last hour both lights have been flashing. I have re-booted though no joy. Can anyone help? Is it trying to locate my phone?

56 REPLIES 56

Both lights on my sure signal are also flashing since Thursday afternoon and when I tried to access the dashboard, I got the following message;

"Sorry - we're unable to process your request right now. It won't take us long to fix this issue. Please try again later."

I have powere cycled and reset the sure signal, but no luck, the serial number is 40113154146

Thanks in advance for your help

same for me since yesterday. Btw, reset doesn't seem to have any impact on the flashing lights. Cannot access my Vodafone account ("making changes to the site"). My serial is 40120206293

Thanks

Same issue as everyone else it seems. Solid red light on my 'Suresignal' along with the other two lights flashing- the one with the bar graph and the one with the mobile on it.

My serial number is -   40120925660

It was working perfectly before until I got home tonight and realised I wasn't picking up signal.

Help please. Thanks!

Hmm. Odd. Seems to have corrected itself. Perfect.

same for me

Peterhowardgee

Hi all

I have this problem as well.

I registered my suresignal yesterday and got the confirmation email back. I switched it on and left it for 12 hours and then reset it and the router but both lights are still flashing. The router can see both the suresignal and the internet. The serial number is 40120136912. Broadband Provider is Orange and router is Belkin. Please advise.

Peter

Hi Guys,

It looks like we had a problem with on of the servers that was preventing a connection however this has now been resolved and I’m pleased to see that you are back up and running.

@ Peterhowardgee, when it comes to the initial setup, it can sometimes take up to 24 hours to complete the initial setup and for the profile to be downloaded to the Sure Signal.

Looking at the registration I can see that the Sure Signal has now connected to our server fully this morning so you should now be up and running.

Can you confirm if this is the case or if you are still experiencing any issues?

James

New box arrived yesterday lunchtime.  been flashing both lights more or less continuously ever since.  Tried disconnecting removing power all to no avail.  Just tried pressing reset button on back no different.

serial number 40121338335

box is now very hot - is it safe to leave switched on unattended - I need to get back to work ??

Hi jobowman109,

I have just responded to your query in your other thread here.

James

jimbob1979
Hi, Having the same suresignal problem too. !!! Serial number 40112009192 V2-V model 9361 Same flashing lights since last week, resets attempted, still both flashing. Please help/reset centrally. Many thanks for your help. James