Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bought a suresignal box second hand

RowanDiaper
1: Seeker

Hi

I bought a second hand sure signal box about 3 months ago. I tried to get ot to work and realised it needed to be registered to me. Both the person I bought it from have spoken to vodafone on many occasions with me present to get it unregistered from him, and back to me, but it still no longer works for me. Still keep getting the device registered mesage.Not really happy as its cost us both time and money and still no good to me.  Any advice? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Hi there

Get the original owner to get in touch via this forum and the eForum Team will most definitely be able to help get this sorted out for you.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

RowanDiaper
1: Seeker

Also, to add, I took the contract out believing the signal was good enough in my area, after a month i realised that I would need a SS box, and couldnt belive the £100 cost, when other people in my area got them free. So I done the next best thing which was buy the second hand box. 

drey_p
Hi there

Get the original owner to get in touch via this forum and the eForum Team will most definitely be able to help get this sorted out for you.

PWIAC