Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't Add Suresignal Administrator

v209
2: Seeker

Hi, 

please can someone help me. I need to change one of my users from User to Administrator for my SureSignal. I follow the steps (click Manage/Create Administrator -> tick the user I want [number ending 279] -> click Continue -> entered my email address -> click Continue) and then I get the below error message. I've redacted my number for security. I've tried this on 3 different browsers (Chrome, IE and Firefox, all latest versions) running on Windows 7.

The reason i am doing this is because I need to delete and readd the current number that has the administrator role (to try to get my new iphone 5 with new sim card to work) and I'm worried if I do that and don't have another number as an administrator, I won't be able to have admin rights to do this. 

So long story short, please can a SureSignal tech make any other number on my account the administrator please so that I can try to get some reception after two weeks of having my new phone but no signal!?

Details below.

Om

Sure Signal Serial Number: 21197075472

Sorry - we're unable to process your request right now. It won't take us long to fix this issue. Please try again later.

Om##

######

44#######297v209@####.com
hr />

Invalid JMS Request Format: validation error: #cvc-elt.3.1 Element "{http://xmlns.vodafone.co.uk/map/til/Common/CommonObjects/ACLM}msisdn" is not nillable. ({com.tibco.xml.validation}COMPLEX_E_ELEMENT_NOT_NILLABLE) at /add:AddAdminRoleToMemberRequest[1]/add:Initiator[1]/aclm:Id[1]/aclm:msisdn[1]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

v209

Ok - i've called Suresignal support to sort this out. 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

v209

Ok - i've called Suresignal support to sort this out.