Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't Register Sure Signal

vanessacole
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My son had a Sure Signal which was registered to his home address.  He has now emigrated and given the SS to me to use at my home as the Vodafone signal is non-existant here too.

It won't let me register the device here.  My attempts to register it fail because it says the device is already registered.

My son was told the device would automatically deregister when he closed his Vodafone account, but it still appears to be registered.

How can I get it registered to me?

Thanks

Vanessa

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello vanessacole

That will be simple to fix but as the device is already registered to your Sons previous account, due to DPA, your Son will have to be the one to contact Vodafone to request the deregistration.

All your Son needs to do is email in from the contact us section of the website giving his previous Vodafone number and if possible account number with the serial number of the Sure Signal.

As soon as this is done, you will be able to register the Sure Signal to your account.

Ann,

Thanks for your response.

My son has completed the form as you requested but I still can't register the box.  The website rejects my attempts saying "The Sure Signal is already registered."

Please can you get someone at Vodafone to de-register it now so that we can move ahead.

Regards and thanks

Vanessa. 

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vanessacole

AnnS is spot on with her answer (Thanks :))

I have sent you a PM with instructions on how your son can contact my team.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Sukhi