Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't Register - Website Problem?

BryanMilner
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm trying to register my new SureSignal (v3). I've successfully registered my PAYG Vodafone account on the Vodafone website, but when I try to register the SureSignal (manage my services-> suresignal->register a suresignal) the website always responds with the message:

"Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

It looks like something went wrong, sorry. We've got a team of techs working hard to get it sorted - so pop back later and try again."

This has been the situation for the last two or three days. I called tech support and they said there was a problem with the SureSignal system but it was expected to be fixed by last night. There is nothing on the forum to indicate that the system is under maintenance. 

I know the system works because I previously (last week) registered the same suresignal box with another vodafone account with exactly the same hardware/software and network set-up and it worked fine for the intial numbers I registered except that the Vodafone website gave me the same error message above when I tried to additional numbers after a couple of days. I successfully managed to deregister the suresignal box from the first account using the website, but now can't re-register it with my second vodafone account.

Is the problem at my end or with the Vodafone web/suresignal back end as suggested by your technical support? If the latter, do you have an ETA on a fix?

Operating system is OSX Mavericks. Browser is Safari 7.0.1

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi BryanMilner,

We're not aware of any such issues.

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies to clear any old errors. Similarly, try a different browser for me.

If you're still having issues, we'll help get things sorted. Click here to get us your details, including the Sure Signal serial number.

Dave