Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't access My Account "we are making some tweaks message"

Berninow
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been trying to access my account for the past 3  days to set up my Sure Signal, but when I log in I get the message "Sorry were making some tweaks. We'll be back soon".   is this a general problem with Vodafone or something specific to my account ?   Frustratingly I have been unable to get through to a Vodafone advisor either on line or via 191 !!    Any advice would be most welcome.

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Are you able to access your myvodafone at all ? 

Is this a new Sure Signal or a 2nd hand one ?

May I ask if you've tried clearing your caches and cookies and re launch the browser. 

Or try an alternative browser. 

Regarding Live Chat. 

Please check that a pop up blocker isn't turned on and content blockers are not turned on. 

Customer service on 191 General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm will be able to help so please do perservere. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the response.

To answer your questions,

I cannot access myvodafone at all - from the login in I go straight to the maintenence screen.

I did replace my Sure signal last week as my previous one just stopped working (all lights on but no G3 signal for any of the registered phones). However I was able to log on to My Vodafone and register it without difficultly and it is currently working fine.

I have cleared all caches & cookies, tried 3 different browsers on 3 different devices (PC and ipad) and still get the same screen.

What seems strange is that I am getting a maintenence screen which would seem to be general, not specific to my account, and yet having checked other posts, nobody else seems to be reporting a problem accessing their accounts.

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome. 

Thsnk you for your answers. 

Sorry but another question. 

Did you De Register the old Sure Signal from your Account ?

I do think speaking with Live Chat or customer service on 191 maybe beneficial with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi - yes I deregistered my old Sure signal.

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Berninow

Our Technical team are aware of an issue that is affecting some new registrations.

They've found the route cause and are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

In the mean time, they've advised to keep your Vodafone Sure Signal device plugged in. As soon as the fix is in place, the box will be registered. 

Apologies for the delay in getting this issue resolved. 

Another lame excuse. 

Please, just get someone who knows how to fix things - rather than compiling disingenuous apologies.

Thanks for the response, but my current Suresignal is working fine.  My issue is that I can't access "My Account" on the Vodafone website.   I find it hard to believe that the website has been down for maintenance for a week now.  I have tried 191 but they will not assist me as my phone is a corporate number.   

Retired-Tom
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Berninow Please get in touch with our Business Live Chat team. They'll be able to assist you with your online My Vodafone account query.