Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't add new user to Sure Signal

pscotter
4: Newbie

Hi

I have been trying to add a new user to my SureSignal 21223493194, and have failed in many attempts.  The Online help AND the 191 real-voice help has also failed, I hope you can help me.  (The SS is working as designed in all other respects for the other numbers on the user list.)

I first tried to add the number using the online service.  I got to the point of confirming the number and user name, and every time I tried, I got "we've got tech problems, try again later, if not try our help service".

After many tries with the same result, I connected with the online type-chat help, on Saturday morning, who said they had loaded the new user and it would fire up in 2 hours.

By Sunday morning, still no service and no new user on the SS user list.  And my online service frequently didn't connect through to the SS control page from the My Account head page, simply refreshing back to itself, the My Account head page.  I talked this morning to a real-person 191 agent, who tried himself, and also asked me to try while he talked me through it - unfortunately, the link to SS page didn't work then either!

How do I add the new user, please?  I can forward the number and user name to a direct email address, if you provide it.  But the number I want added is the second number on My Account (number ends 2608), so you may be able to find it yourself.  The number was previously in the SS user list, prior to a PAC transfer on Friday of that number from a Corporate Account to this Pay Monthly account.  That transfer deleted the number from the list in some way.

In short, please can you add a new user (number ends 2608,  the second number in My Account) to my SS number 21223493194.  Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

pscotter
4: Newbie

Just in case, I have just tried a reset (reset button til lights all on, still holding, unplug, replug, hold til lights on again) and retried the add user process online, with the same result, so a reset doesn't improve matters...

Retired-Ian_
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi pscotter,

Thanks for posting.

Have you resolved this since posting?

If not, we'll be happy to help.

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks.

Ian

The problem is still outstanding - still can't add a user.

I've provided account details in response to your private posting - I didn't get n acknowledgement of that posting - please let me know that you received it.

Fingers crossed and thanks

Hi pscotter,

We’ve got your email and will be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Andy

Hi Re WRT165 We're still waiting - still no ability to add this one itsy bitsy number to my SureSignal. So far, we've had encouraging noises, asking me to identify myself (Monday) and then even more questions to prove it was me (Tuesday night), Andy's acknowledgement that you'll be back in touch (Wednesday morning) and various auto emails to say you get around to stuff in about 48 hours, but nothing since Weds morning. Help please.... Thanks

Hi pscotter,

We’ve received your last email confirming the details of your account and we’ll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Simon