Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't add new users to Sure Signal

JSROBSON99
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I registered my Sure Signal ok, and I can use it, but if I click on "Manage Users" or try & add new users via the Vodafone website I just get an error message .........

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [2k2]

Also the Sure Signal status is "PendingActive". 

Online Live Chat help haven't been much help. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

The Vodafone Tech support here do help with Sure Signal enquiries so please sit tight and I'm sure they'll try to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-EricChe
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JSROBSON99

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Hi Eric

I've had a look through the Troubleshooter & tried everything I can think of & still no joy.  I've attached the info you requested.  Hoping you can help!

Thanks

@JSROBSON99

Can you try again and leave the name fields blank and add phone numbers in the following format 447123456789.

Hi Beau

Tried that but when I clicked on "Add These Users" I just got error messages under each field :  "Please enter this information" under the name fields and "Please enter a valid number" under the Vodafone Number field

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JSROBSON99 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Thanks Rahim

I received an email this morning saying my Sure Signal was now registered & I find I can now add users and the status has changed to "active".  It's now 8 days since I first registered it - seems a long time.  Thanks for your help

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JSROBSON99 We're happy to hear this has been sorted. 

Thanks again for keeping us updated and apologies for the time it took to resolve.