Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't add user to Sure Signal

andrewbond88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have registered a Sure Signal which is now active with users added to it, but I have changed the administrator to a different user since registering it.

I'd now like to add the previous administrator account as a user but I am seeing:

Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.

• Sorry. You can only add users who have a Vodafone mobile phone number. This will start with 07, and have 11 digits.
  • You're already added this person to your Sure Signal. If you'd like to add someone else, please choose another person.

The user I'm trying to add doesn't appear in the list of users and the number is correct.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Success!! Thanks. As my problems are now resolved I dont of course now need forum alerts but nice to know they will happen if required.

RobForsyth

View solution in original position

22 REPLIES 22

I have received the change of address verification and done that. It does seem somewhat specious of Vodafone that in order to collect responses to forum messages you also have to accept unwanted marketing info. I would have thought Vodafone could distinguish between same.

Perhaps you could respond to this to check if I now get emails

Thanks for your help

Hi robforsyth,

Let us know if this comes through for you.

Dave

Success!! Thanks. As my problems are now resolved I dont of course now need forum alerts but nice to know they will happen if required.

RobForsyth