Solution

Can't add users to Sure Signal

MICHELS1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I have added 4 users succesfully.

and i have 2 issues !

1.Now the 5th users is an issue, the system doesnt want to add it to the list of Sure Signal users

I get the below error online

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024 - [2a1]

2. One of the users is in the sure signal list but can never use the system. She has an iphone 6+. Her phone never see the signal and she is part of the users list and should be able to use the system

Please advice.

Mike

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Regarding the iPhone 6 user. Can you ask them to enter j to settings ,Mobile Data, Mobile Data Options, Voice and Data and choose 3G to see if that helps at all. 

Regarding the number you cannot add it maybe beneficial to use Live Chat or ask Customer service to try and add the Vodafone number for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

marvtress
4: Newbie

Hi mike. 

I got issue one when I tried to add a mobile number that was actually the number associated with the account and therefore associated by default and didn't need adding additionally. 

Maybe that helps?

Landshark2007
6: Helper
6: Helper

Ditto. 

I tried to add two users to the SS today and got a long set of errors generated from the Vodafone server that basically said that nothing had happened after I hit the 'submit' button. 

It has been like this for weeks, so don't hold your breath.

As far as another user not 'seeing' the VSS although registered, this is usually down to the handset being set either for 4G only or not set to use 3G. You cannot use 4G with these devices, they only support 3G, and only if the handset supports 3G. Just because the user and number have been accepted by the web settings, does not guarantee that it is going to work. I have two phablets set up identically and one is 'seen' by the SS, the other is not. Go figure!

Wherever I lay my '@', that's my 'ome.