Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't add users

tonasc
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I've been trying over the last few days to add users to my SureSignal, and the web page just keeps coming back with "Sorry - there seems to be a problem"

SureSignal serial number: 40121422782

SureSignal.png

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tonasc,

I'd firstly try and add the users via a different browser on your computer. It's also worth clearing your cookies and cache in the browser you originally used and then re try there as well.

If you're still experiencing issues, you can use Live help to add users within a few minutes.

Alternatively, you can email us by following the instructions here and we'll take a look at it for you.

Thanks, 

Matt B

Hi. I responded to the inbox message, but have had no reply.

And today if I go to my SureSignal page it says "Sorry there seems to be a problem" straight away, with no SureSignal even registered to my account any more!!

On top of all this, on my "Manage Personal Details" page, my address is now set to something completely unknown to me. And with first name and last name set to an account number - Makes me very concerned about whats happening to our personal data - is someoneelse now down as having MY address?? To make it worse, there is no facility for correcting these! All you can do is change your email address.

It seems to me that Vodafones "swanky new" website is not at all ready for production release!

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi tonasc.

I've checked the email address you've registered with on the eForum, and we haven't received anything as of yet.

Please follow the steps here and ensure the correct routing code is used, this way it'll find us.

DaveCD