Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't register Sure Signal

mraquinn
2: Seeker

Any chance of getting the portal sorted - pushing the boundaries of "later" a little bit now after 4 days of trying.

Sorry – there seems to be a problem.

Something went wrong, sorry. Our techs are working hard to get it sorted - so please pop back later.

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Sorry to to hear your having issues with your Sure Signal. 

Perhaps try Live Chat. 

Or try Customer service support-> Call 03333 040 191 or 191 then take option 2 three times and finally option 5 – straight to the Sure Signal team.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Your not the only one, I've been trying since Monday, been on live chat twice, both times I've been told I'm now registered everything is sorted but I'm still not registered.

The last chat finished "Enjoy the rest of your life!"

It would help if I could get my Suresignal registered!

Excellent service!  Any update from anyone at Vodafone?

After 3 online chats earlier this week trying to get my SureSignal working I called and was transferred to the SureSignal dept. Helpful lady there checked with their 3rd line who sent a firmware upgrade to my SureSIgnal, now it works fine.

Front line chat agaents don't seem to be aware of this.

The lady at SureSignal tells me they can be called direct on 03333 040 191 option 2 option 3

Finally got registered & now working, had to call 191 as Myvodafone account webpage failed.

Have just managed to log in & add numbers to Suresignal.

Now I can "enjoy the rest of my life!!!"

mraquinn

Any chance of a response from Voda?  Your site has been broken for weeks - you seem to have an odd definition of working hard to fix it.

@mraquinn

Please get in touch with our Live Chat team here.

I'd love to but the last 6 times I've been to that link it just says "Busy"......

No sign of you fixing the portal then?

Have you tried clearing Cache and removing Vodafone cookies? Worked for me.