Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't register Sure Signal

radelelane
3: Seeker

Please can someone help - 

I recived my brand new sure signal box today and logged in to my account to register it.

It came up with message:

"Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 3001 - [1e1]"

I have tried several times during the day to register it with the same message each time. I spoke to an adviser who said it's obviously a problem with the vodafone online registering system, and that he would advise me when the problem was fixed.

At about 9pm this evening, he sent me a text to say the problem was resolved and I should now be able to register the sure signal.

I have just logged in again and tried to register but have frustratingly received the same message.

Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @radelelane

If this continues after trying out various troubleshooting such as clearing caches and cookies and using another browser etc I'd be inclined to return the SS for a replacement just in case it's the unit in some way. 

How-do-I-register-and-set-up-my-Sure-Signal & other FAQs.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks - I cleared the cache and tried another browser but still the same message.

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 3001 - [1m1]

Feeling stuck!

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome and I'm not surprised your feeling stuck with this situation. :Sad_face:

If this was my situation I'd call customer services back and ask them to see if they can register it. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

radelelane
Thankyou, will try as you suggest and update you.

radelelane
Thankyou.
Following on from that, I phoned and spoke to a technician and they registered it for me successfully. I asked why the problem occurred and they said it's just one of those things. Glad it's sorted now. Thanks for your support.

@radelelane

I'm glad to hear your Sure Signal is up and running now.

We're aware of this issue effecting some users and it's something we're working on to resolve.

If you need any help in the future, just let us know.