Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't register Sure Signal

ritchiehicks
4: Newbie

About 2 weeks ago my Suresugnal stopped connecting. I followed the steps to reset it. It's a V1.

I have tried a new power supply - no change.

I have just logged into my account and the Sure Signal has vanished. So, I attempted to re-register it. However, when I click on "find address" nothing happens so I can't continue. I've tried in Firefox, Chrome and IE9 and it won't work.

So I'm unable to register. How is this problem resolved?

4 REPLIES 4

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @ritchiehicks,

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt

I have just spoken with Sure Signal technical support (after being unable to use the online chat and having to hold for over 10 minutes to get through to anyone).

It is evident that Vodafone have a problem with the Sure Signal service. When I asked why I couldn't manage my own Sure Signal myself the answer was completely avoided. When I asked why my Sure Signal had vanished from my account I was told that it was impossible to know why.

I was eventually given the option of adding my number manually, over the phone. However, when I asked how I can manage it myself I was told that there is a problem with the online account settings and it has been "raised to a higher authority". Maybe Jesus himself is working on the problem - I don't know - but what I do know is that this entire debarcle is very frustrating.

Vodafone - if you have a known issue with Sure Signal, why on earth don't you make it clear, instead if making me waste so much time over this issue? It's a joke. I've been passed around via this forum, Twitter, online chat and various departments.

I've had exactly the same issues as you. I can't believe how an operation as big as Vodafone can't manage it's business. I had to give up trying to speak to someone to get it sorted as it was actually making me stressed out. Everytime time I call vodafone it's like having teeth pulled, except when you have a tooth pulled out you can see that something has actually been done to resolve the issue......

Its now Jan 2016 and this problem hasn't gone away. I received my first Sure Signal this week and had to get Vodafone to register it via chat. Took over an hour to do it. Why are Vodafone still selling these devices if the service is so poor?