Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't unregister my Sure signal

o0autumn0o
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I've not had an account for over a year and a half, but i wanted to pass the sure signal on to a customer who has been with you for years. Please can you unregister this box 21196896977 thank you :Smiling:

37 REPLIES 37

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @waterside49 and @jbygrave,

So we can deregister your Sure Signals, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

RichPP
4: Newbie

Hi,

I registered a senior colleague's Sure Signal using my Vodafone account.

Thankfully I'm no longer a customer but I need to de-register my colleague's Sure Signal so that another colleague who's still with Vodafone can re-register it.

Please would you assist with de-registering.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@RichPP - Our Live help team can do this for you. :Smiling:

Hi Jenny,

I tried Live Help and they advised that your Sure Signal Box Team would contact me - but they didn't - or that I could call back on 03333040191 between 09.30 and 17.00. When I called that number the next day, the guy was friendly and as helpful as he could be, but he said that the team I'd need to speak with wouldn't speak with me because I'm no longer a customer.

Help!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RichPP

We can check this. :Smiling:

I’ve sent you private message with how to send us your details. 

Please follow the steps from the link. 

Hi @Gemma - Thanks if you've unregistered the Sure Signal. Please would you confirm this?

The help info at http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/38911145/How-do-I-register-and-set-up... states "Log in: select Register Sure Signal" but when my colleague does so, there's no link to register a Sure Signal as "My Vodafone" appears to have been updated within the past couple of weeks. Are there updated instructions for this>

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RichPP

Have you had a response to the email you sent?

If it's confirmed the Sure Signal's been deregistered, please follow these instructions:

- Select 'Manage' next to the main number.

- Under account services select 'Manage services'

- Select 'Sure Signal

Thanks

Thanks @Mark. I've received confirmation today that the device has been unregistered, and one of my colleagues using Vodafone has received a text confirming this.

Will ask one of those colleagues to follow your steps.