Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't unregister my Sure signal

o0autumn0o
2: Seeker

Hello,

I've not had an account for over a year and a half, but i wanted to pass the sure signal on to a customer who has been with you for years. Please can you unregister this box 21196896977 thank you :Smiling:

37 REPLIES 37

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi o0autumn0o,

Welcome to the eForum from all of the team. :Smiling:

To allow us to do this we will need to perform a few security checks against the account that the Sure Signal is registered to.

So we can do this I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the Pm and one of the team will be able to get this sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

I am also having an issue with de-registering my sure signal.  It was previously registered to my account, but I need to transfer to my wife as I have now left Vodafone.  Please can someone call me urgently as we get no signal at home and so the SureSignal is the only way we can use Voda mobiles!!!

Thanks

Hi adamross100,

Thanks for your post here and I’m sorry for the delay in responding to you.

So we can deregister your Sure Signal we will need to go through a few security question with you.

So that we can do this I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to give you a quick call to get this sorted.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

swordfish147

Please PM with details of how to unregister my Sure Signal. thanks

Hello swordfish147,

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hello,

I no longer have my vodafone account, but i wanted to pass the sure signal on. Please can you unregister this box - 21224332540 thank you

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi GavinV,

Thanks for your post.

We can deregister the VSS for you but we'll need you to pass security first :Smiling:

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be in touch.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hello, could I also have the magiv unregister link PM'd to me so I can unregister my Sure Signal?

Thanks

Martin

Hi Martin,

We can certainly help you with this.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew