Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't unregister my Sure signal

o0autumn0o
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I've not had an account for over a year and a half, but i wanted to pass the sure signal on to a customer who has been with you for years. Please can you unregister this box 21196896977 thank you :Smiling:

37 REPLIES 37

Gdraft
4: Newbie
Hello, I need my sure signal de registered to pass it on but I've recently had my Vodafone account closed. Please could a mod send me a link of who to PM to sort this?
Thanks
"As the philosoper Jagger said, 'You can't always get what you want'."

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Gdraft,

Click here to see how to send get us your details so we can sort this.

Dave

Hi, I need to deregister sure signal , because I'm not Vodafone consumer anymore. Would like to pass it to Vodafone customer. Serial nr 40114287481 ; mac 5067F079EC46; would you please help me . Thanks a lot.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi gediminm, 

We can get this done for you, we'll need to confirm some security information first. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

waterside49
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, I need to deregister my Sure Signal but as I'm no longer a Vodafone customer I can't.  Can you send me details of how to do this please?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Hi there

One of the eForum Team will be able to help you get the Sure Signal de registered. They will be along in the next 24-48 hours to drop you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

PWIAC

Hi,

I also need to de-register a Sure Signal, but am no longer a customer.  Please advise how I can do this?

Regards,

Jeff

drey_p
Just above your post is the answer to your query.

PWIAC

This hasn't helped.  I've just been sent another email asking me to fill in details, which I've already done.  I just need to know what to do please???

Hi waterside49,

The email that you’ve had back is just to acknowledge that we’ve received it.

We’ll be in touch in 48 hours.

Cheers,

Laura