Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot add Sure Signal to my account

smythmeister
2: Seeker

Hello,

I have a Sure Signal which I am trying to register on my account online. I fill out all the information it asks and hit submit, it returns with an error saying to contact Vodafone if the error continues.

Could some please help me add this to my account please?

Thanks

Ben

6 REPLIES 6

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi smythmeister,

I’m sorry to see the problems you’re having.

I’m not aware of any general problems, so please try clearing your cache and cookies and try in another browser.

If you’re still unable to register this, take a look here for how to get in touch and we’ll look into this further.

Thanks,

Jenny

smythmeister

I'm still not getting anywhere with this Sure Signal.

I received an email yesterday advising me that it had been added to my account and would take 6-24 hours to activate. We've gone past that now and still nothing. The phone doesn't connect. The Sure Signal doesn't appear in my online account either. I need to be able to get a signal in my house and manage the unit so I can add other numbers to it. Surely it can be that hard for Vodafone to do.

Please can someone get this unit added to my account. The serial number of the Sure Signal is 40130607548.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi smythmeister

Your Sure Signal is still showing as deregistered. Can you try registering by following the steps here?

Thanks

Sukhi

I've followed those steps but it will not allow me to add the Sure Signal through my account. It tells me an error has ocurred and if the error continues to contact Vodafone. I have already done that and I received an email reply telling me the Sure Signal has been activated and to wait 6-24 hours. Now you are telling me it is not active.

Surely it can't be that hard to register it? You have my Sure Signal serial number and my account details....

Please help!

Just had an email from customer services with this reference in the subject - WRT165 [#5267718] with this reply:

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply.

We had registered your Sure Signal from the backened not on your online account. If you want to manage your Sure Signal on your online account then you have to register for it. I would request you to try register your Sure Signal via My Vodafone account. In case, if you face any issues then get back to us with the suitable time between 8 am - 8 pm so we can call you and sort this issue.

I did tried to call you 10:30 GMT; however, landed on voicemail.

I am being told on the forum the deivce isn't registered and being told by email that it is. Either it is or it isn't. I cannot add it on My Account - it won't let me!

Hi smythmeister, 

Can you reply to the last email you received so that we can help further? Can you also let us know at what point it's not letting you register the Sure Signal? (any error messages etc). 

Thanks, 

Kay