Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot add new users to Sure Signal

Hipvet
4: Newbie

I have had a new sure signal for over two weeks. It took five days for it to finally connect and work for me, having been registered by the tech team. But I still cannot add new users and when I try to access this function online it says my Sure Signal is not registered. My wife urgently needs her phone as she works from home so this is critical.

I also want to claim compensation for all the time spent trying to sort this out. Live chat is useless!

19 REPLIES 19

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

If your still unable to gain help from your Dashboard in Myvodafone then perhaps ring Customer service on 191 who'll be able to help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thanks...i've tried that before with no success but am currently on the phone to them again, i'll report what happens :Smiling:

OK...I've been on the phone for at least half an hour and have been fobbed off yet again with..."the tech department will sort this out in 24 hrs to 3 days"! Finally I lost my cool and demanded to speak to a superviser...put on hold for 5 minutes then "someone will ring back in 2 to 3 hours"!. Not good enough as I'm not here in 2 to 3 hours. This is terrible customer service. I paid £60 for a Sure Signal and at least £30 a month for a service that is hopeless. My wife works from home and has not been able to use her phone for nearly 3 weeks.

I have been promised a call at 11 am tomorrow. I will report then. Anyone want to place bets on whether I get that call or not???

@Hipvet

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Dear Eric Chester

You sent me a link to a form to fill in, which I did very carefully. When I tried to send the form it said my access to the server was forbidden!!!!

This is becoming a surreal nightmare and I will hopefully wake up soon with a functioning Sure Signal like I used to have!

Surprise surprise, the promised call from Vodafone at 11 am today, never came! I think I've had enough. I am officially disgusted. Vodafone...you win. You have worn me down. I have a life to live outside this pathetic exchange. My wife is tearing my hair out. My blood pressure is up. My dog is worried about me. Goodbye cruel world...I'm off to join another circus.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Hipvet We're sorry to hear about your experience. 

Please try an alternative web browser/email address when completing the form that @Retired-EricChe provided via private message.

Dear Rahim, dear Eric, dear Vodafone....I have done exactly as you have suggested and tried the form on another browser. The result is exactly the same. I get the message that access to the server is FORBIDDEN!

Please will you pay my analyst's fees, this is driving me crazy!

P.S I do not have an alternative email address!