Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot add users to Sure Signal

palmpaper
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've just registered a new VSS, but when I try and add any new users I get the error:

Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.

• Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre.

This error has been coming up for 3 days now.  Any advice would be great.

Kind regards

Trevor

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Trevor,

We’re not aware of any issues that would prevent you adding users. Do you get this error if you clear your browser cache and cookies, or if you try a different browser?

If you do, then we can help you here but will need to access your account. To allow us to get in touch, can you follow the instructions here?

Thanks

Andrew

I've got exactly the same problem, have had it for a week now. Message is "Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.

• Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this essage, please contact us through the help centre."

Following advice on this forum I have tried to add a new user using Firefox and Chrome as well as IE11, I have tried disabling my Norton Internet Security antivirus, I have cleared all my cookies and deleted all my browser history as suggested - no difference, still cannot add any users!

I've contacted the help centre, they tell me they can't get through to me on my vodafone mobile, which is strange since everyone else can!  I'm becoming extremely frustrated having just signed up for a one year contract and shelled out a ton for a Sure Signal which noone can now use!

Retired-Matt_B
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi BJF,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B