Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot call another sure signal user from the same house

JoeF2k2
4: Newbie

Hi, 

I've been having issues the past 3 days after swapping from a micro sim to a nano sim and not getting service inside my home using the signal box 2hich was working fine prior to sim swapping. 

Anyway after 2 useless days through live chat (I'd suggest calling to anyone next time as they are unfortunately not very skilled in the technical side). I called a UK based number and they reregistered the sims again to the box as obviously there was a problem somewhere. 

All working now it seems apart from the fact I cannot call my wife when connected via sure signal and nor can she from inside the house. If we go outside onto the normal network it's fine. 

Any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

In a previous thread a Vodafone Tech member commented its suggested to de register the number for 24 hours before re registering. 

I assume when your in an area with adequate signal you can both call each other ok ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes when out and about we can call each other. It seems the issues lies inside using the sure signal box. She can call others via the box, just not me a sure signal user. 

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Ok so being able to call each other while in signal rules out any accidental number blocking in the phone. 

If this was my situation I'd de register for the 24 hours and re register and go from there. 

And or call customer service for further guidance. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.