Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot currently manage SureSignal?

Soofla
10: Established

I'm attemption to log into my account so that I can manage my Sure Signal. I want to try removing a number and then adding it back - because I'm fast running out of ideas on how to get my phone reconnected after I've replaced the SIM (same number, ported from SIM to SIM).

Anyway, I keep on getting "We are making changes to our site....." whenever I go to the option to manage my device. I wouldn't mind but apparently it is all weekend when you're making changes - it's only Thursday night!

So, is SureSignal management down right now? When am I likely to be able to get in to make changes?

3 REPLIES 3

Soofla

RIght. It is now 9:20 the following day. When attempting to manage my device I am still getting:

Sorry – we’re making some changes to our site

So once again I ask - when am I likely to be able to manage this device???

I can get next to no signal at home. I need this device to be working and as of right now a new SIM for my existing phone number will simply not connect to the device.

Soofla

WOW - you guys/team really love to cherry pick which queries you answer don't you?

Pick the nice and easy ones and simply let the more complicated ones disappear off the bottom - nice work.

So it looks like I need to find time in my busy working day to actually call somebody to solve this issue - customer first maybe?

Contract can be cancelled/renewed on the 24th - might be worth seeing if there are other options out there - must be another carrier who take support requests seriously and doesn't simply ignore them.

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Soofla,

Apologies if it feels that way. We work posts in time order and we've only just got to yours.

The system isn't down, so try clearing your cache & cookies or using a different browser.

If that doesn't help, click here to get us your details so we can do it for you.

Dave